TACPART - Michael Lopatriello Con Artist - Was hired to do Marketing Report, submitted Plagiarized Copy Pasted Article

Do not hire this person! I hired Michael LoPatriello on a contract basis to deliver a custom marketing plan for one of our clients. He came back with a fraudulent marketing report. It was actually a generic marketing article he copied off the internet and sold it as his own work. When confronted with this, he disappeared with the money.

Here is the report he submitted to me:

bit.ly/2EjPZu8

Here is the article online he completely ripped it off of and copied word for word

The "report" he submitted was basically a list of very general marketing tips, not even once mentioning my client's industry or product or even name. There was no research or thought given to this client. I wrote him back and told him this is not acceptable. The "plan" he had submitted was not a plan at all...Just a collection of random marketing advice. I asked for my money back because it was clear he put no work or thought into it. I then ran the document he sent me through an online plagiarism checker. It immediately flagged the "marketing plan" as completely copied off some random marketing article on a blog post. He had basically copy and pasted the whole thing into a doc and sent that as the marketing plan. I just couldnt believe it! Why claim to be this huge professional (claims to have worked at Microsoft) and pull this kind of BS! I emailed him back, with a link to the article he plagiarized from and confronted him with his fraud, demanded my money back, and got ....no response. I'm sure this is not the first time he's done something like this.

His website TACPART.com is down

Product or Service Mentioned: Tacpart Internet Marketing Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

#1619247

Michael LoPatriello IS a thief and con artist. He stole a lot more money from my company, so consider yourself lucky it was “only” +$400!

He also tried to bribe me in order to get to a larger company I was involved with. That’s when I started to suspect something was not right. He claims to have studied at Harvard and MIT which turned out to be false after some research. Also, the companies listed on his site have never heard of him.

For future potential customers of “Tacpart”, stay away!! You’re dealing with a criminal!